1. The Way You Do The Things You Do (Murray The K-It’s What’s Happening, 1965)
2. My Girl (Swingin’ Time, 1966)
3. My Baby (Swingin’ Time, 1965)
4. Don’t Look Back (Swingin’ Time, 1965)
5. Get Ready (Swingin’ Time, 1966)
6. Ain’t Too Proud To Beg (Shebang, 1967)
7. (I know) I’m Losing You (Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour, 1967)
8. Sorry Is A Sorry Word (The Motown Sound-CBS News, 1967)
9. You’re My Everything (Upbeat, 1967)
10. I Wish It Would Rain (Hollywood Palace, 1968)
11. Cloud Nine (Temptations Show, 1969)
12. Runaway Child, Running Wild (Temptations Show, 1969) •
13. I Can’t Get Next To You (Andy Williams Show, 1969)
14. Ball Of Confusion (That’s What The World Is Today) (Smokey Robinson Show, 1970)
15. Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me) (Ed Sullivan, 1971)
16. Papa Was A Rollin’ Stone (Save The Children, 1972
All tracks are live performances, except 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 9
• SPECIAL AUDIO FEATURE: The Temptations In The Motown Studios: Listen only to the original lead and background vocal tracks from 15 of their original recordings.
• More With Otis Williams: Additional 25 minutes of interviews with Otis.
• 24 page booklet with extensive liner notes by GRAMMY®-winning author Rob Bowman, rare photographs and memorabilia.
Features 16 classic full-length performances from American television appearances during Motown’s golden era. Beginning with a stunning 1965 performance of “The Way You Do The Things You Do” and concluding with the epic “Papa Was A Rollin’ Stone,” filmed in concert in September of 1972 (two weeks before it debuted on the charts), this DVD includes a wealth of vintage performances with re-mastered sound and video. Interspersed between the songs, Otis Williams (the only surviving member of the original Temptations) reminisces about the history of the group in an insightful interview filmed exclusively for this DVD.
Running Time Approx 100 Minutes